I started this blog way back in 2009 with the idea that I would share some of my workouts and hopefully get others to share theirs with me. 8 year later, receiving submissions from other coaches and learning from the creativity and ingenuity of others has been the best part of the blog.
Over the past year, many coaches submitted workouts or sets to the blog, and their posts are invariably popular.
Here are 10 recent posts submitted by coaches and links to all of their Swimming Wizard submissions:
1. The Zig-Zag Ironman and more workouts with Coach Ken Thorley from Hong Kong.
2.The set they didn’t hate and more with Coach Brandon Fain of New Braunfels YMCA
3. Empty the Gas Tank Freestyle Set from Coach Todd Kramer
4. Breaststroke Thoughts and more from Coach Gordy Westerberg
5. Max Effort 100s with Coach David Laudati
6. Wild and Wacky Kick Set and more from Coach Dan Mascolo
7. Coach Mathieu Leroy Loves Big IM sets and submitted a bunch more workouts.
8. Max Effort with Coach Scott Thacker, who is the head coach of the brand-new Roanoke College swim program.
9. 200 Focus with Coach Brad Herndon, who is one of our most avid supporters and has sent in many workouts.
10. The Christmas Tree Set from Coach Kevin Harrod
Do you have a set or workout that you would be willing to share with the world? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Coach-Submitted Workouts of the Past Year”
The links aren’t taking me to the workouts, just back to the home page.
This now fixed! Sorry for the massive delay!