This IM Set can get quite challenging in a hurry. The set is somewhat tame at the start, but switching out the Free in the later rounds adds an interesting wrinkle
- 1st round performed as written
- Intervals should be easy enough so that 1st round is not tight.
- 2nd round: Free parts are now backstroke.
- 3rd round: Free parts are now breaststroke.
- These changing strokes on the 2nd and 3rd rounds make the set dramatically harder.
- You may want to add :20-:30 extra rest between rounds if swimmers are not strong 400 IMers.